What is CNC turning?
CNC lathe is a high-precision, high-efficiency automated machine tool. Equipped with multi-station turret or power turret, the machine tool has a wide range of processing technology, it can process linear cylinders, diagonal cylinders, arcs and various complex workpieces such as threads and grooves, with linear interpolation and circular interpolation.
In CNC turning, the material bars are held in the chuck and rotated, and the tool is fed at various angles, and many tool shapes can be used to create the desired shape. When the center has turning and milling functions, you can stop the rotation to allow milling of other shapes. This technology allows for a variety of shapes, sizes and material types.
The tools of the CNC lathe and turning center are mounted on the turret. We use a CNC controller with a “real-time” tool (eg Pioneer Service), which also stops the rotation and adds other functions such as drilling, grooves and milling surfaces.
CNC Turning Service
If you need CNC turning, we are one of the most capable and competitively priced manufacturers. With 14 sets of advanced automatic lathes, our team can produce goods accurately and on time. The wide range of production capabilities allows Anebon to offer unique sample parts. Our mass production equipment ensures our flexibility and confidence. And we will meet the needs of every industry we serve with sufficiently stringent standards. We focus on quality and customer service.
CNC turning parts we manufacture
We have produced a wide range of CNC turning parts in 10 years and our engineering team has always provided our customers with useful solutions to solve their problems in manufacturing CNC turning parts. We ensure consistently high quality machining, even in the case of complex parts, using complex machine modules and using a skilled CNC lathe to operate the machine. Because Anebon always surrounds high precision!
With our latest and high performance equipment consisting of CNC turning centres and 4-axis turning machines. We offers a variety of manufacturing options. Whether simple or complex turned parts, long or short turned precision parts, we are well equipped for all levels of complexities.
The following rigid materials are commonly used: aluminum, stainless steel, copper, nylon, steel, acetal, polycarbonate, acrylic, brass, PTFE, titanium, ABS, PVC, bronze etc.
1. CNC lathe design CAD, structural design modularization
2. High speed, high precision and high reliability
3. Although the starting material is usually circular, it can be other shapes, such as square or hexagon.Each strip and size may require a specific “clip” (subtype of the collet – forming a collar around the object).
4. The length of the bar can vary depending on the bar feeder.
5. Tools for CNC lathes or turning centers are installed on a computer-controlled turret.
6. Avoid difficult shapes such as very long thin structures
7. When the ratio of depth to diameter is high, drilling becomes difficult.